Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_4_] Jim Thomlinson[_4_] is offline

Default How can I disable Subtotals?

I don't completely follow you. If the reports already comes to you with
subtotals then you can not just de-activate them. They already exist.
Automated subtotals are not a formating of the data but are a physical
manipulation of the data. To get rid to the subtotals the spreadsheet must be
physically manipulated back to it's original form. So I guess the answer is
no.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Becky" wrote:

Hi,
Using another application I export reports to Excel. However, some of the
reports appears in Excel with subtotals. I want to remove the subtotals. I
know that I can remove them by going to Data SubTotals Remove all, but
then I have to do this for every report I execute to Excel.

Do anyone know about a way of disable Subtotals within Excel?