Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Long Excel Formula in VBA gives error

JE's code worked ok for me.

You may want to try it one more time.

Steve Mackay wrote:

Sorry, I wasn't specific. the formula works fine in Excel, but if you
try to code it using VBA, then from what Steve Bell posted, it appears
you can't exceed 255 chars per cell. When I named the cells to trim
down the formula, then it worked. But when it was larger than 255, it
gave me errors.

Thanks both for the double quote comments. Obviously I am relatively
novice with macros...I didn't realize that's what I needed to do.

Thanks,
Steve

--

Dave Peterson