Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Kilroy Dave Kilroy is offline

Default exporting Excel data to Word using Bookmarks

Hi - I'm stuck so I'm calling Ghost Busters!

I'm trying to copy text from several cells (plus a graph) to a Word document
and have them appear in particular places in the document using Bookmarks.

I need this to work when clicking on a button in Excel and have been working
with various macros - this version below almost works (I think) but I can't
seem to select anything in Excel to stick in the Bookmark ...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance