Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dean Dean is offline

Default Programming pasting charts to work problem

I am atomating report production using Excel and word. The basic operation is
ok I use bookmarks in word to position tables an charts pasted from Excel.
My problem is that the report designers have specified round corners to the
chart borders. This is no problem to set up in Excel and manually pasting the
chart to Word works fine. However doing it by programming turns the round
corners to square ones! Why?
I use the code below to paste the charts - My thanks for any suggestions

With rbmReport
..Select
xlWSheet.ChartObjects(cArray(iLoop)).Copy
.PasteSpecial _
Link:=False, _
Placement:=wdInLine, _
DataType:=wdPasteEnhancedMetafile