Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default For Ron deBruin - Email question

Hi Steph

I can't replicate the error with your example
You can send me a real address private and I can try to send a mail to you

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Steph" wrote in message ...
Hello. I am using your CDO email code from your website. If I use a normal
e-mail address in the .To line of the code (such as ), it
works fine. But I need to use a somewhat abnormal e-mail address of
. And then I get a run-time error: The srever
rejected one or more recipient addresses. the server response was 550
5.7.1. Unable to relay for
.

Any ideas why? Thank you!!