Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tristan Clarke Tristan Clarke is offline

Default Auto-Layout Shapes in Excel

I'm using Excel 2002 VBA to create a set of Shapes and Connectors in an Excel
worksheet.

I can hard-code a top and left position for each new Shape, but this doesn't
give me the flexibility I need. Does anyone know of a way of getting Excel
to automatically arrange the shapes on the sheet like the Shapes - Lay Out
Shapes menu option in Visio?

I know there is a Reroute Connectors property for the connectors, but I
can't find anything to move the Shapes themselves.

Thanks in advance,

Tristan