Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Henriksen Claus Henriksen is offline

Default Populating one cell with the physcial location of a different cell

On Wed, 18 May 2005 02:19:03 -0700, "Linking to specific cells in
pivot table"
crosoft.com wrote:

Hi - I'm trying to write code which will essentially populate one cell with
the physcial location (ie - 'A10') of another cell. A simple example is:

I want to create a variable so that I can set the variable to capture the
physical location of cell A10 and then populate cell C17 with 'A10'
(literally so that the text within cell C17 says 'A10').

Any help on how to do this is much appreciated!!

Rob

Try this

Sub PlaceAddress()

ToPlace = ActiveCell.Address