Matt Lunn

Highlight the relevant cell (the one you wish to highlight if it is past the
current date).

Choose FormatConditional Formatting from the menu bar

Use the following settings in the first two drop down boxes.

Cell Value Is & Less Than

Type now() in the third, rightmost box.

Click Format and choose how you would like the cell to appear if the
conditions are met.

Click OK twice.

Hope this helps,

Matt

"Sissyfirst" wrote:

I have created a spreadsheet that shows dates of WORKDAYS a certain number
past the "start date". I would like to know if there is a way to have the
date automatically change to "red" once the current date surpasses the
workday listed in the cell. For example: I have a start date of 6/20/05 and
the WORKDAY function shows that in 5 days it will be 6/27/05 and in 25 days
it will be 8/2/05. Let's say that today is 6/29/05...how do I get the cell
that shows 6/27/05 to automatically turn red (so as to show that it is
delinquent)?

Thank you.