Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Grabbing Data From Second Combo Box Column

Hi,

You are not specific about the data type in use however you can use the
following function is Excel

1. = VLOOKUP(valuto_to_be_looked_up,Dataare(could be a name or referance
like B3:F8,columan number)
= lookup
= hlookup

Foe more details you can use MS Office assistance

"DBAL" wrote:

Hello,
Can one of you masters show me the syntax for grabbing the data out of the
second column of my two-column combo box?

My combo box is called cmbxCustomerSelection and the
cmbxCustomerSelection.text property returns the first column's data.
But how can I access the second column's data?

Thanks,
DBAL.