Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Duane L Kibby Duane L Kibby is offline

Default Replaceing destination cell contents with new data in Excell

Hi
I am using the following code to replace old data with new.

Set objRange1 =
Application.Workbooks("Analysis.xls").Worksheets(" Data").Range("B2").EntireColumn
Set ObjRange2 =
Application.Workbooks("Analysis.xls").Worksheets(" Data").Range("C2").EntireColumn

objRange1.TextToColumns ObjRange2, , , , , , True

The problem is, unless I do a manual delete on "ObjRange2" then I get the
prompt,

"Do you want to replace the contents of the destination cells?"

I always want to replace and to do programatically. I am using Excel 2000
and Windows 2000.

Thanks, Duane