Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default How to declare a variable for several subs

?B?V2FsdA==?= wrote

On reading these I think you'll see, for example, how it's important
to reload the 2 variables if ever something is done during a work
session to the range "Name_Copy" to change its number of rows or
columns.

I was unable to find anything in Help, but I don't plan to run any macros
after adding rows (columns will always be the same in this workbook)
without first saving the changes, closing and reopening the file.

You must have read my mind, though, because there *will* be occasions to
expand the number of rows, which is why I want to use rows.count rather
than a specific number of rows.

P.S. By "new to this", I meant declaring Public variables.

--
David