Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
William Horton[_2_] William Horton[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2000 VBA - Delete Rows That Meet Criteria

I am downloading to Excel a report from a financial system. The reports
length (# of rows) will vary. I want to delete the entire rows in a range
called Company_Code (a range for rows in column "A" up to the last row that
has data) that are either "Blank" or do NOT contain the values "Cred",
"PTUB", "CMEX". Can somebody please provide me with the VBA code to do this?

I've played around with this forever and can't get it to work. Also, I
don't know if I am doing it the most efficient way.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.