Kent

Thanks that worked. They are all in the same workbook.
I was hoping there was an automated way to "apply" Page Setups, and Sorts
similiar to the way one can "apply" a Styles to an existing worksheet.
I guess there is not.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Are they in the same workbook?

For page setup:

Select the "master" worksheet
ctrl-click on the other worksheet tab
file|page setup and click ok

For the Formats:
select the master worksheet
ctrl-a (twice in xl2003) to select all the cells
ctrl-c (to copy)
to the other worksheet
select A1
Edit|paste special|Formats

I'm not sure how you set up Sorts in that first worksheet.

======
By the way, if you want to create a new workbook based on that master worksheet,
you can use:

Edit|Move or copy sheet|(Check create a copy)

and the new worksheet will look like the original.

Kent wrote:

I have a worksheet in Excel that I have set up the way I want. I have Page
Setup, Format, and Sort set up in a particular way.
Is there a way to apply this specific set of (Page Setup, Formats, and
Sorts) parameters to an existing worksheet?

--

Dave Peterson