Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
vrk1 vrk1 is offline

Default Problem in Variable Scope

I have a Combobox (cbovar) inside the Worksheet "Sheet1" I also have a
Submit button that calls a macro "Macro A" (Note: There are no Userforms
here. The buttons are in the worksheet "sheet1".)

The function of "Macro A" is to show the value of the combobox.

sub macroa
msgbox(cbovar)
end sub

The value shows up blank even when the combobox is checked on "Sheet1".

How do I get the value of the combobox printed on the screen? I am having
problem understanding "variable scope" ...Can anyone help me out here please?