Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Coderre[_5_] Ron Coderre[_5_] is offline

Default Automatically enter password

Unless there's a compelling reason to use the actual .BQY document, you
should be able to emulate the query and get everything you need from the
database using ADO. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure the Brio authentication will
continue to be an issue. I've had no trouble accessing my company's Brio
data mart using Excel/VBA/ADO.

Another option would be to put your BI Query document on the Ondemand Server
and schedule it to be event driven. The event could be change in a database
field that you have permissions to write to and the output could be a
fileserver location.

Does that help any?

Ron