TonyFrim

Default Spreadsheet not opening correctly

I have an Excel file that has been working with no problem for a very long
time.

It now opens with the window offset to the left of the main Excel window,
and I cannot drag it or resize it.

I can navigate within the speadsheet and between worksheets, but the columns
A and B are off the visible screen and when I move the cursor (using the
kaeyboard) I can access these cells but that is all. It does not move the
whole image to be visible.

There is no password set up and I have not used any macros or VBA in the file.

The file was originally created in Excel 97 and I have tried opening it in
versions 97, 2000 and 2003, all with the same result, and no error message!

All other files open normally.