Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default activex controls

Gary,

You are not clear as to what you are doing and what the controls are for.
For instance, what does '... and include the function of a combo box ...'
mean?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Gary" wrote in message
Quite an indepth sheet to sort data using various activex controls such as
combo box, option / tick box. Problem is when I run a macro and include

the
function of a combo box, the macro does not recognise the box ? Call me
stupid but it is the control box type, must these contols have their own
macros assigned inoeder to work ? I have used these as a basis to the

sheet
linking 1000's of calcs.
PS very urgent as sheet required Mon 16th May.
Thanks