Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman Mike Fogleman is offline

Default Running web queries, where find data?

Web query this site:
http://talk2mepc.voicebox.com/faq/stock_symbols.php

Delete the header rows, then use Data/Text to Columns and choose - as the
delimiter.

Mike F
"quartz" wrote in message
I know this is a little off the subject for this forum, but I find that I
usually get the most intelligent answers here. So please forgive me this
side
question.

I want to run a web query to import ALL the stock symbols on the NYSE,
AMEX,
and NASDAQ exchanges. i.e. Not just a few, but ALL OF THEM. - just a
comprehensive list of ALL symbols.

Can someone please post where they can be found on the web for import
using
a web query to Excel?

Thanks much in advance.