Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] borsheim@sprynet.com is offline

Default Still need some help with nested macro.

I am using a password protected macro ("PPM") within a macro I am
attempting to write. Unfortunately the PPM has two pop up screens
that require keyboard responses, in this case, simply hitting the
"Enter" key twice. It was previously suggested that I use "SendKeys"
statements, but I haven't been able to get those to work (which is an
admission of my limited ability rather than an impeachment of the
advice).

I have copied my macro below. It runs just fine except that the PPM
"MacroResetWeights" halts everything until I hit the Return key twice.
What can I add to my macro to avoid the manual keyboard entries?

'
For I = 1 To 110
Range("BK10").Select
Range("BK10").Value = I
Range("BK11").Select
Application.Run Range("NEURLYST.XLM!MacroResetWeights")
Application.Run Range("NEURLYST.XLM!MacroTrainNetwork")
Sheets("Training Data").Select
Range("A1").Select
Selection.End(xlDown).Select
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Range("A1:O1").Select
Selection.Copy
Selection.End(xlDown).Select
Selection.End(xlDown).Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone,
SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=False
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Sheets("Any Chord").Select