Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Displaying Combinations of Rows

Application.InputBox("Solution found, Use Mouse to examine",type:=8)

Tom Ogilvy

"George B" wrote in message
I have written a macro to examine all possible combinations of rows and
determine which of these satisfy a specific criterion. Unfortunately,

there
are a number of potential solutions, so I need to examine each solution to
figure out which is the one I want. The macro changes the color of the
selected cells, calls MsgBox("Solution found") to let me examine the
solution, and then continues on to the next solution when I click OK. I
would like to scroll down the page to examine the solution, but nothing
responds while the msgbox is being displayed. Any suggestions?