judypudy

Thank you so much! I am new to Excel, and what are are saying about the
Print dialog box should work for my report. But I think I still must format
all 200 pages or so in Excel, in case my report is that long. If I do a copy
and Paste Special, etc., 6 times then my 4 page report will become 256
pages. Then I will just print the Active sheets! It should work.
Thanks again!

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Hi Judy-

Perhaps I'm missing something, but there should not be any need for
adjustment. The number of pages will be based on the number of records being
printed as long as you have not set a specific Print Area and you choose
Active Sheet(s) in the Print dialog box (and assuming there is no other
content elsewhere on the sheet).

One thing you may want to add in your template, if not already done, is go
to FilePage SetupSheet (not thru Print Preview) and specify Rows to Repeat
at Top in the Print Titles section so that your captions will reprint at the
top of the columns if more than one page of data is being printed.

Please post back with more specifics if this is not sufficient.

HTH |:)

"judypudy" wrote:

I have an Excel template in which I import data that is of varying records.
Sometimes there are 3 records, sometimes there are 50 or 200 records. I do
not know how to make a varying page Excel report.
(For example, my clients sometimes want to see data on top 3 occupations,
sometimes on top 50 occupations.)
(The template is formatted, has headers, footers, a few links, works fine.)
Using Excel 2002.