Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
B Smith[_2_] B Smith[_2_] is offline

Default Bringing in information from one worksheet to another dependent on

Ok, I've made an acceptable pivot table that I can use to transfer the
% of total to sheet 2. I tried making a pivot table with all the info,
but it does not work very well with all of the data going in the row
section (if I put Week T in the data section, it adds up the Week T
(which is just 1 item) for each group, name, and SSN#, and then puts
another unneeded subtotal there, resulting in unneeded subtotals under
name, SSN#, and Week T). If I am coming at this approach correctly, how
can I make sheet 2 correctly get the % of total from sheet 1's pivot
table? (yes, I know some code is probably required, but I'll manage.)
Thanks for the help.