Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Patrick is offline

Default compile error in hidden module.....

I am creating a Reflections for IBM object and using VBA to manipulate 3270
emulation to a mainframe. I was recently upgraded to a new version of the
Reflections software (v11). Now, people that are using the application are
getting the compile error. I found that the library reference was missing. I
cannot add the old reference because the library no longer exists on my
machine. The VBA editor does not seem to be able to revert to the earlier
library on the user's machine (though once I got them to re-reference the
prorper library and I opened the spreadsheet it had no problem jumping up to
the newer version's library).

So, my question is this: Does anyone know where I can get earlier versions
of the Reflections for IBM Session object libraries? And secondly, how do I
get them 'installed?' so that I can reference them with my newer version?

I know this does not necessarily belong here... and I apologize... but any
help is most appreciated! patrick