Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
glenn glenn is offline

Default AUTOSHAPE

Forgot to show the prgram...thanks

This is the program I used to place the pics on the worksheet. Please
advise me how to used it for autoshapes.
Option Explicit
Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
Dim oPic As Picture
Dim myCell As Range
Dim myRng As Range

Set myRng = Me.Range("K5,L27,O29,Q13,p20,N5,o27")

Me.Pictures.Visible = False
For Each myCell In myRng.Cells
With myCell
For Each oPic In Me.Pictures
If LCase(oPic.Name) = LCase(.Text) Then
oPic.Visible = True
oPic.Top = .Top
oPic.Left = .Left
End If
Next oPic
End With
Next myCell

End Sub

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

I am sure the method would be practically identical, but can't tell you how
to modify something I can't see.

Tom Ogilvy

"Glenn" wrote in message
I have learned from you guys to have a pic become visible depending on a
cells results.

No I need help with an autoshape. I would like to do the same thing as

the
pic. exp... If a cell results is x as a result of an if statement I would
like the auto shape to appear on the worksheet at a given cell.

I am a novice so please bear with me.
Thanks a million,
Glenn