Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy[_2_] Patrick Molloy[_2_] is offline

Default Transfer data from sheet1 to sheet2

all Tom did was simply copy the table to a new sheet and then sorted it.
yuo can try this yourself by switch on the mavro recorder, copyiny the table
to another sheet and then sort it. switch off the macro recorder and examine
the code generated. It won't look exactly like Tom's as it will be more
specific, but it's a good way to learn.

"Tommy" wrote:

Tom

Thank you for the reply, but I am new at this, I do not understand. Could
you explain a little more please.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Sub AA()
With Worksheets("Sheet1")
.Range("A1").CurrentRegion.Resize(, 2).Copy _
Destination:=Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1")
End With
Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1") _
.CurrentRegion.Sort Key1:= _
Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("B1"), _
Order1:=xlAscending

Tom Ogilvy

"Tommy" wrote in message
On sheet1 I have a list of names from a to z in column a, in col b is a
score, I want to transfer that information to sheet2 with the lowest score
listed first. I need to transfer the name also with the score.