Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy[_2_] Patrick Molloy[_2_] is offline

Default Populating fields based on previous column values

why don't you just use a VLOOKUP function?

"MMH" wrote:

Hello

I am trying to populate the cells in a column (column F) based on
information in columns B, C and D. Unfortunately I do not know how to code
this.

For example, I want to say that for all the rows where column C equals "AC",
column F should say "Agent's Charges". Then for all the rows where column D
has "OF", column F should say "Official Fees". And so on.

Could someone please tell me how I would write this in VBA. Thank you in
advance.

MMH