Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Steve is offline

Default How do I select multiple worksheets for print preview?

Thank you for your reponse. It was helpful in printing one selected sheet.
However, I do not know how to programmaticaly select multiple sheets. Also,
I am using Excel 2000.

I have tried:

string[] stuff = {"Raw Data", "Inventory"};
objSheets.get_Item(stuff);
objExcel.ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview( Missing.Value);

or

string[] stuff = {"Raw Data", "Inventory"};
objSheets.Select(stuff);
objExcel.ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview( Missing.Value);

But the PrintPreview command throws an error in each case. PrintPreview was
tried on the Workbook and WorkSheets objects also.

also manually selecting each sheet doesn't work either

(Excel.Worksheet)objExcel.Sheets[2]).Select(Missing.Value);
(Excel.Worksheet)objExcel.Sheets[5]).Select(Missing.Value);
objExcel.ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview( Missing.Value);

Any ideas?

Thank you

Steve

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

You would have to select the sheets, but then

objExcel.Activewindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview( Missing.Value);

I would think.

Tom Ogilvy

"steve" wrote in message
In VBA one can select multiple worksheets by passing an array. How is

this
same thing accomplished using C#?

I would like to select a number of worksheet from the entire workbook for

print preview. Thus having only the selected worksheets appear in the
preview.
The following shows the entire workbook.

objExcel.Worksheets.PrintPreview(Missing.Value);

Steve