Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Josh O. Josh O. is offline

Default Add row after various groups of numbers.

I removed the set, and it allows the macro to run, but it doesn't do anything
to the spreadsheet.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Remove that "Set" completely:

lastrow = cells(rows.count,1).End(xlup).Row

Josh O. wrote:

Tom,
Is there anything else I need to do to use this Sub. I am getting an object
error at set lastrow =

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Sub ABC()
Dim lastrow as Long, i as Long
set lastrow = cells(rows.count,1).End(xlup).Row
for i = lastrow to 2 step -1
if cells(i,1) < cells(i-1,1) then
rows(i).Insert
end if
Next

Tom Ogilvy

"Josh O." wrote in message
I have a sheet that contains rows with customer numbers:
847300001
847300001
847300020
847300015
847300015
847300015
847300002...

What I need to do is a blank row after each groups of numbers:
847300001
847300001

847300020

847300015
847300015
847300015

847300002...

The numbers will change each time I run the report. Any way I can do
this?

--

Dave Peterson