Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
filo666 filo666 is offline

Default Help with faceid and button images

I have already read a lot about toolbars and I couldn't find about changing
the faceid icons of my toolbar when a button is selected or deselected (I
mean the same button), please HELP, I realy need to accomplish this.
specifically I can ask you:

1)¿How to define the button name (the one that use VB) in my toolbar?
2) "Set cbrMenuCtrl = Application.CommandBars("Tools").Controls.Add" is to
add a button, but if I want to name a button that has already exist ¿How?

Could comeone paste a simple code of I want to accoplish (when the user
press a button something happend (macro) and the button images changes, and
when the user press the same button (with the new image on it) something
happend (revert the last action) and the button image returs to his original
state.

PLEASE I WILL BE GRATEFULLY