Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Liedson31 Liedson31 is offline

Default change value on a form

THANKS VERY MUCH BOTH ,Bob and Tom
That works perfectly...i don´t notice the support methods,with the change or
the keypress method, solves my problem.

Miguel

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

This method does not support the Exit event for textboxes. You need to go
into the calls module and see what events are supported.

This is the code that I used

Class Module

Public WithEvents TextBoxGroup As MSForms.TextBox

Private Sub TextBoxGroup_Change()
MsgBox "hello"
End Sub

Standard Module

Dim TextBoxes() As New Class1

Sub ShowDialog()
Dim TextBoxCount As Integer
Dim ctl As Control

' Create the Button objects
TextBoxCount = 0
For Each ctl In UserForm1.Controls
If TypeName(ctl) = "TextBox" Then
TextBoxCount = TextBoxCount + 1
ReDim Preserve TextBoxes(1 To TextBoxCount)
Set TextBoxes(TextBoxCount).TextBoxGroup = ctl
End If
Next ctl
UserForm1.Show

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Liedson31" wrote in message
sorry Bob my previous doubt....i already did the adjustment that John talk
about
i forgot the part MsForms.TextBox.
Now i have all the textboxes grouped...
the question is....i try instead of command_click the
private Sub TextBoxGroup_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
--here i have the code
end sub

but it never enters here,can you help me?
thanks
Miguel

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Private Sub TextBox1_Change()
myCommonMacro
End Sub

etc., or else youy can modify John Walkenbach's technique shown here

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Liedson31" wrote in message
hi everyone.

i have a function that i want to run everytime the user change a value
from
all textboxes included on a form. i don´t want to put code on every
textbox,i´m asking if is that any way that once the user input a value

on
one
textbox i run a function.have the forms a change event or similar that

let
me
do this?

thanks in advance