Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default change value on a form

Exit isn't an event of the textbox. It is an event of the control (the
container for the textbox). You can't use John's method with the container
events.

Perhaps you can use one of the textbox events to trigger appropriately.

Tom Ogilvy

"Liedson31" wrote in message
sorry Bob my previous doubt....i already did the adjustment that John talk
about
i forgot the part MsForms.TextBox.
Now i have all the textboxes grouped...
the question is....i try instead of command_click the
private Sub TextBoxGroup_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
--here i have the code
end sub

but it never enters here,can you help me?
thanks
Miguel

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Private Sub TextBox1_Change()
myCommonMacro
End Sub

etc., or else youy can modify John Walkenbach's technique shown here

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Liedson31" wrote in message
hi everyone.

i have a function that i want to run everytime the user change a value

from
all textboxes included on a form. i donīt want to put code on every
textbox,iīm asking if is that any way that once the user input a value

on
one
textbox i run a function.have the forms a change event or similar that

let
me
do this?

thanks in advance