Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
HotRod HotRod is offline

Default Can a dipendancy list "Auto Competle"?

Would it make sense to try and do this in code or am I going to slow things
down considerable? Since I need to do this for every cell in a column what
is available to me except for adding a combo box to each cell or something
of that sort? Is it possible to add a combo box to every cell in a column
"easily"?

Do I even have access to the contents of a cells list?

P.S. Tom, do you ever sleep? I want to thank you for all of the help that
you have given me over the last few months, it really is appreciated and I
feel a little bit guilty for taking so much of your time. THANK YOU.