Renee - California

Figured it out!!!

I took your formula (and the entire row that corresponded) and pasted it
into my spread. Then I began to filter in my columns. As it turns out, a
few columns over (Row R for example) had the #Div/0. This column represented
% of units the item held to the "set". Because the formula you gave me
captured it even though it wasn't using it, it through the error into the
result. Once I put an IF Statement on to Column R to give me a 0% if the
count was 0, the formula worked perfectly.

Thank you so much for all of your help!!!!!! I appreciate all your efforts!!

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

COUNTIF() requires a contiguous range, so AFIAK, you can't use it for
your purposes.

The confusing thing is why it isn't recognizing the values as numbers
0. You might want to take a look at my test workbook:

ftp://ftp.mcgimpsey.com/excel/renee_demo.xls

In article ,
Renee - California wrote:

Is there no way to do a countif 0 on all those cells??? If I can get that,
then I can just () the original set, and divide by that countif formula....
right???