Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy[_2_] Patrick Molloy[_2_] is offline

Default Send E-mail from Excel VBA without Security Warning

this question has been raised several times in the past few weeks - so its
worth doing a search.
I understand that the security setting is not an Excel issue but a setting
in Exchange Server...so your IT dept need to configure it.

"fhjfhgjf" wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am using Excel to pull and store live data from a manufacturing process,
and automatically generate an e-mail alert when the process values drift
outside allowable limits.

How do I disable the Security warning? (preferably without reg-edit). While
the warning is active and during the included 5 second delay Excel stops and
I lose data.

I know this sounds like "how do I write a virus?" but any help I can get
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.