Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default How control where the CommandBar will be placed?

Yes. Jim's suggestion is a lot better.

--

Vasant

"Gunnar Johansson" wrote in message

Still I want the commandbar to be located together with the ordinary ones.

wasn't clear on this. I guess your code will make it a floationg bar,

right
or wrong?

Kind Regards

"Vasant Nanavati" <vasantn *AT* aol *DOT* com skrev i meddelandet
By trial and error (don't know if it will work exactly the same on all
systems):

With CommandBars("MyCommandBar")
.Top = 50
.Left = 0
End With

--

Vasant

"Gunnar Johansson" wrote in message

I have a CommandBar with buttons that always is placed below the

ordinary
menues/bars. If I relocate it to a better place, it always come back
below
again. Can I control where it should be located? On second commandbar

row
the left?

Kind Regards