Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
simora simora is offline

Default Copy and pasting specific sheet data to a master worksheet

I have 9 worksheets that are formatted almost exactly the same, and in
the same workbook.(EXCEL XP ) I need to have a sheet 10 with copies
of sheets 1 -9 copied on to it, but I do not want the sheet totals from
each individual sheet copied to the final sheet ( Sheet 10)

The only difference in each sheet is the they terminate at different row
numbers before the summary. The summary on each sheet is at row 39 - 42
so some sheets have blank rows of data, but they all start at A5.

How do I go about copying these sheets to that TOTALS sheet ( Sheet #
10) so that each sheet is copied correctly with only 2 spaces between
the different individual sheet data.

Also, since each individual sheet is updated weekly, is there a way to
copy data from the previous week to do a year to date total on the
individual sheets,and also on the master sheet. The sheets are name
Sheet 1 - Sheet 9

Thanks