KL

Hi Karen,

I think you perfectly CAN copy/paste the formula - just pay attention to the
relative vs absolute references in it. The #N/A error indicates that the
value you are looking for has not been found in the lookup table and that
may be for a thousand of different reasons. Could you please post the
formula you need to copy and give examples of data (the searched value and
the lookup table). Provided that you need to copy the formula to the same
location and same refernces on all pages you should be able to do it on all
sheets at once by selecting all sheet tabs (holding Shift key) and then
pasting the formula on a sheet.

Regards,
KL

"Karen" wrote in message
Excel 2003
Someone set up a Lookup formula for me in one row of my spreadsheet. Now
have to apply that formula to approximately 100 rows in each tab and 30
sheet
tabs. How do I do this? You can't just copy and paste. When I do I get
the
infamous error #N/A. How else can this be done?

Thank you