Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Stephens[_3_] Mark Stephens[_3_] is offline

Default Basic question - modules and class modules - what's the difference?

I just successfully implemented Jon Peltier's highlighting lines on a chart
modified and improved by Andy Pope. I notice that their instructions
included the insertion of a 'class module'. I've never used one before and
have no idea what it is really. Can someone let me know if it is something I
should learn about? ie does it yield significanimprovements in your
programming to use class modules?

Thanks for your help and advice, kind regards, Mark