Ngan

Wow, that's great! Thanks for your hard work and sharing it with us!!!!!

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

I don't know of a way to change the default setting for subtotals. After
you've created the pivot table, you could use a macro to turn them off.
There's code to do that in my pivot table add-in, that you can download
he

http://www.contextures.com/xlPivotAddIn.html

Pivot Novice wrote:
I am using Excel 2003. When I pivot data, I frequently do not want the
automatic sub-total for the fields.

Can I change the default sub-total field setting to "None", instead of
"Automatic"?

It's kind of a pain to constantly change the field setting everytime I move
data around.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List