Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Remove Non-Contiguous Columns from Worksheet

Show us the code, and we can see.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"sjane" wrote in message
I am new to using VBA in Excel. I am using Windows XP running Excel 2002.

have a .csv file which has been converted to Excel. I need to delete

several
columns that are non-contiguous, i.e., Columns A, B, D, G, H, I and M. In
addition I need to format some of the columns in order to display their
contents correctly. I was able to record a macro using the macro recorder
and it works, but the macro runs very slowly. I there a more efficient

way
to accomplish these tasks? Any and all help appreciated. Thanks in

advance.