Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
IoM IoM is offline

Default Record macro to export xml

Thanks. I used ListColumn.XPath.SetValue and it worked.

Now i have another question:
Why Excel exports 65535 lines(maximum number) instead of only those with
useful data?
Because of that after export i have to open the xml file by hand and delete
all empty lines.
It will be nice to eliminate this manual operation.

"Stephen Bullen" wrote:

Hi IoM,

I looked for methods, properties to treat mapping xml - excel cells but did
not find them.

You use the Range.Path.SetValue or ListColumn.XPath.SetValue to map a single
cell or a column of a List to an XML Map.

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel

Professional Excel Development
The most advanced Excel VBA book available
www.oaltd.co.uk/ProExcelDev