Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pimulo Bradfeet Pimulo Bradfeet is offline

Default Dataforms

I am trying to set up a simple recorded macros to only show the dataform. I
have database-style data on Sheet 2 and 3. I would like buttons on sheet 1
that only shows the data form for the requested sheet. I have fallen at the
first hurdle as although I can manually get the form, when I record the same
process:-
....Application.Goto Reference:="start"
.....ActiveSheet.ShowDataForm
I get this:-
Run time error 1004. ShowdataForm method of Worksheet class failed! I
have all the required object libraries switched on.
Any help please...