Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stuart[_21_] Stuart[_21_] is offline

Default Formsbutton question

User opens a copy of a template and clicks a button on the Master sheet (in
their copy), which creates a new sheet and adds 3 buttons from the Forms
toolbar. The new buttons are displayed over the range("H5:J10") in the new
sheet. All the user's work is done in cols("A:F"), and such are the
columnwidths, I think that cols "H:J" will always be visible in their
working view.

In my limited testing, this was fine from a user's point of
view..........but if they are working with a lot of data (ie a lot of rows)
then they have to scroll up the sheet to click those buttons.

Can I 'freeze' them somehow, please?

Regards.