Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Class Module for setting Automatic Calc

Application.CalculateFull

forces calculation.

Tom Ogilvy

"GregR" wrote in message
oups.com...
Dave, I think what happens is, if the workbook is opened by more than
one individual at the same time, the calculation gets set to manual.
That is only a problem for me when I run a macro that copies a sheet
from the workbook and pastes the values into a new workbook. If
calculations have not occured, the new workbook has errors.

I've taken your suggestion and added a line to my code which forces
calculations just before the copy function. I am assuming that the
line:

will force a calculations.

Greg