Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron in WA Ron in WA is offline

Default Can I copy the odc files and will they still work?

I have a number of office data connection (odc files) to get data from an
Access database for chart updates in Excel.
We have now moved the database and spreadsheet to a server and 5 users need
to get the charts and data.
Can I map some odc files and then just copy them to the other users machines
so they all get the data? Or do I have to map every user individually?
I apologise if this question is in the wrong group. Please let me know if it
is.
Thank you.
Ron