Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple Option Buttons

You want to hide the groupboxes on a worksheet???

Select your worksheet.
hit alt-f11 (to get to the VBE)
hit ctrl-g (to see the immediate window)

type this and hit enter:
activesheet.groupboxes.visible = false

Then back to excel and check it out.

jjhung wrote:

How can I make the frame invisible? There is no format tab that allow me to
get rid of the frame, even though I was able to delete all the text on the
top of the box.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

You can put a frame (group) around the buttons to isolate groups, and make
the frame and buttons visible or not. Is this a userform or worksheet forms
optionbutton set?

--

HTH

RP

"ExcelMonkey" wrote in message
I know that when I use Option Buttons that I can only
choose 1 out of N options. That is if I have three option
buttons, I can only choose 1 out of the three at any one
time.

Is it possible to have 1 set of option Buttons 1-2. And
upon choosing 1 have another set of option buttons
available to the user (i.e a second set only avialable if
option button 1 is chosen). I could use a combo box to
choose between 1 and 2 and then have the buttons Enalbed
property = TRUE when the correct value is chosen. However
I am wondering if I can also do this using a two tier
option button set up?

THnx

--

Dave Peterson