Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K Dales[_2_] K Dales[_2_] is offline

Default Input box - Select a chart during macor

I use Excel 2000 and I have no difficulty selecting a range on another sheet
while the InputBox is displayed (assuming you are using Application.InputBox
and not the inputbox function).

"Ritesh" wrote:

I am currently work on a macro that would be able to add a selected range on
to an existing chart. The problem i am running into is that while the macro
is running it will not allow me to select the desired chart to add the data
on. With input box function (Type = 8), it will let me select range on the
active sheet but will not let me select another sheet (ie chart) as range.

Would anyone be able to help me with this problem?