Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ermeko ermeko is offline

Default pageheader size

Hi Tom,
I tried but the size does not change. Maybe it is because the header text is
written in macros. I have to write it in macros because it writes to
different dates which change according to the data in worksheet. I just want
something like this:
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterHeader.font.size = 16
Any sugestions?
Thanks
"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

You can do it manually, so turn on the macro recorder and do it manually.
Then turn off the macro recorder and look at the recorded code.

Tom Ogilvy

"ermeko" wrote in message
Is it possible to specify font size for PageHeader inside Macros?
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterHeader = "good afternoon"