Ian

If you are always adding lines at the end, and the lines are previously
blank, then select columns A-N and format as you need them. This will format
every row in the column.

Ian
---
"Frantic Excel-er" wrote in
message ...
Hi All,

I would like to have my spreadsheet autoformat itself, but I am not sure
how
to get it to work.

I have a wkst that has columns A thru N formatted. The spreadsheet is
used
as a log, so it continuously grows. The log may need to be updated with
one
line a day, or dozens. Problem is that I always have to use the format
painter to copy the format when I add a line. What I want excel to do
for
me is that everytime I enter data in the next row, I want the previous
rows
format copied.....Also, in columns "I" and "M" I have constants that will
always be the same, and I would like that copied too.

Anyone know how to do this????

Thanks,
Sara