Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default pasting pictures into Excel

In Excel
use Insert=Picture=From file and select your file.

However, I don't see how this gets the picture into a database.

Tom Ogilvy

"mikel2634" wrote in message
Hello, I am new to Excell but need to place a lot of product pictures into

it
for uploading to my database. Here's the problem: I have pictures in file
format (example, 123456.jpg) in Windows Explorer. I want to copy and paste
these in Excel and upload the picture files to the server database.

However
excel will not allow me to paste these and neither will notepad. Is there

way to accomplish this? I sure would appreciate any help / advise someone
could offer. Thanks